Membership Terms and Conditions
GAAB Travel International has prepared the following Terms and Conditions in order to answer Member questions and to help avoid misunderstandings. We hope you will find them helpful.
Occupants must be at least 22 years of age or accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Reservations may be made online. Please ensure that your accommodation request form is complete. We ask that your request be submitted at least 6 days in advance of your planned travel.
- Your Resort accommodation will be for 7 nights and 8 days. Unless otherwise specified, partial weeks are not available.
- Members wishing to extend their stays for additional days should contact Membership Services directly – we will then contact our providers to see if this is a possibility.
- Accommodation provided will be in a two-bedroom, one bedroom or studio suite. Unit size varies according to the season and location.
- At check-in, you will be expected to present your written confirmation, a major credit card and photo identification.
- Confirmations are for accommodation only and do not include food, transportation or items of a personal nature.
- All suite accommodation is subject to Membership resources. During peak seasons and holidays, certain Resorts may not be available. Our providers set specific check-in days to optimize availability; traditionally, check-in days will be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Once a holiday has been ACCEPTED, the holiday cannot be cancelled or changed and you will be immediately responsible for payment.All confirmations are final and cannot be cancelled or changed. Each Resort has its own specific check-in and check-out dates and times.
- Confirmation certificates may not be transferred or sold.
- To ensure Members receive priority access to available accommodation, guest accommodation cannot be requested in the Member sections of the website. All guest bookings must be completed in the INSTANT BOOKINGS section of the website only.
- The Member named in the confirmation must be present at the time of check-in.
- Your confirmed reservation must be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Rental of these units by Members or persons acting on behalf of Members to third parties is strictly prohibited. Unit occupancy restrictions are strictly enforced.
- Please contact the Resort directly if you anticipate a late arrival.
- All accommodations are quoted in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
Should there be any concerns upon check-in, please contact Membership Services immediately. Membership reserves the right to remedy booking problems prior to the guest securing alternative accommodation, or committing to any costs. GAAB Travel International, its subsidiaries, employees and associates decline financial responsibility for any debts incurred without proper authorization.
GAAB Travel International is not responsible for acts of nature that may inconvenience travelers. In the event of a natural disaster or acts of terrorism or any other reason beyond our control, GAAB Travel International and its subsidiaries, employees and associates disclaim any liability or obligation. GAAB Travel International, its subsidiaries, employees and associates will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property, for any reason whatsoever.
GAAB Travel International Cancellation Policy
Once a holiday has been ACCEPTED, the holiday cannot be cancelled or changed. All confirmations are final.